Certification Body is an independent third-parties, which assesses and certifies other bodies based forest certification scheme developed by IFCC.
IFCC requirements for accreditation of certification bodies operating forest management certification :
- Certification bodies operating forest management certification according to forest management standard IFCC ST 1001 of the Indonesian forest certification scheme shall have a valid accreditation issued by the accreditation body that is a member of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and that complies with ISO/IEC 17011:2004.
- The scope of the accreditation shall explicitly cover the forest management standard IFCC ST 1001 of the IFCC scheme in its valid version and/or with reference to any future amendments adopted by IFCC.
- The scope of the accreditation shall also explicitly state ISO/IEC 17021:2011, this document and other requirements against which the certification body has been assessed.
Procedure of IFCC scheme accreditation for Certification Body :
Certification Body may apply for accreditation using IFCC scheme to the International Accreditation Body that is a member of IAF (International Accreditation Forum).
Certification Body invites for partnering to International Certification Body which is accredited by International Accreditation Body that is a member of IAF (International Accreditation Forum) using IFCC scheme.
ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION FOR CERTIFICATION BODY
- IFCC PD 1004:2013 (Notification of Certification Bodies)
- Notification Fee
- PEFC/IFCC ST 2003:2012 (Requirements for Certification Bodies operating Certification against the PEFC International Chain of Custody Standard)
- PEFC ST 2003:2020 - Certification Body Requirements (CoC)
- IFCC ST 1002:2013 issue 2 (Requirements For Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Sustainable Forest Management)
- IFCC Decree of BoD Regarding Registration - Notification of Certification Body
- IFCC Decree of BoD Regarding the Amendment of the IFCC Decree of BoD No. 001/KSK/Kep-BP/III/2015 Regarding Registration - Notification of Certification Body
- IFCC Decree of BoD Regarding the 2nd Amendment of the IFCC Decree of BoD No. 001/KSK/Kep-BP/III/2015 Regarding Registration - Notification of Certification Body
- Forest Management Certificate Reporting Form
- Chain of Custody Certificate Reporting Form
- Template Outsourcing Agreement
- PEFC Product Categories_2021