Indonesian Forestry Certification Cooperation (IFCC) is an institution that was established with the purpose of implementing forest certification in Indonesia using the world's leading forest certification system, namely the PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification). IFCC certification scheme is a voluntary scheme, developed in the national scope with market acceptance in the international sphere.
IFCC invites you to submit ideas/issue presented in written form (paper), which will be selected to be published in IFCC Newsletter 2016. The first edition of the IFCC Newsletter 2016 will be published soon!
The provisions of the submitted paper to IFCC as follows:
- The theme of the paper is preferred in forestry however does not preclude for other relevant sector.
- The paper is the work of an individual or group.
- The author(s) submit their CV along with the submitted paper.
- The paper shall be original (not the work of others).
- The paper is not belong to any media.
- The author(s) state an information if the paper which will be submitted to IFCC has been published on certain media.
- The paper format: font Calibri, 11pt, space 1, before/after 6 pt, min 2500 words, max 3000 words.
- The paper language is English.
- The paper which is elected to be published in IFCC Newsletter 2016 will get compensation @1.500.000IDR with tax cut.
Further information, kindly contact us:
Plaza Amsterdam Blok D 56, Sentul City,
Bogor, 16810 Indonesia
Telp./Fax (62-21) 87961780 | www.ifcc-ksk.org
Facebook: IFCC Certification
FANPAGE on Facebook: IFCC KSK
Indonesia look forward to welcoming you to the PEFC Week 2016 which will be held on 14-18 November 2016 in Bali, Indonesia!
Video displayed at PEFC Week 2015 below describes a bit of many other beauty in Bali, Indonesia :)